I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
The administrator of personal data collected via the online store is Holistica Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, Józefa Chełmońskiego 130F / 7, 31-340 Kraków,
NIP 9452236421, REGON 386429066, e-mail address: kontakt @ empowerment-coaching.com
- hereinafter referred to as the Administrator and being the same service provider and seller.
The personal data of the Service Recipient and Customer are processed in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation") and the Act on the provision of services by electronic means of July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws 2002 No. 144, item 1204, as amended), and in the cases indicated in their content, with the consent of the Service Recipient or the Customer.
In all matters related to the protection of personal data, it is possible to contact the Administrator:
e-mail kontakt @ empowerment-coaching.com
by letter to the delivery address of Józef Chełmoński 130F / 7 , 31-340 Cracow
in person at the company's headquarters
II. GDPR INFORMATION CLAUSE:
"Pursuant to Art. 13 of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws UE L 119 of 04/05/2016), hereinafter referred to as "GDPR" (Regulation of the European Parliament and the EU Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on the protection of personal data), we would like to inform you that:
The administrator of personal data is Holistica Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, Józefa Chełmońskiego 130F / 7, 31-340 Kraków
Based on Article. 6 sec. 1 lit. a, b, c, d, e the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016. Personal data will be processed for the purpose of:
taking action before concluding the contract at the request of the data subject or performance of the contract to which the data subject is a party, e.g. taking action to perform the order (e.g. issuing a sales invoice, shipping the order),
considering complaints and complaints,
for archival purposes,
fulfillment of the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator (e.g. resulting from tax and accounting regulations).
Providing personal data is a requirement to conclude or perform a contract and a requirement to fulfill the Administrator's legal obligation, however, failure to provide data to the extent required by the administrator may result in a refusal to conclude a contract, e.g. refusal to accept an order and its execution.
The recipients of personal data will be:
partners providing IT services in the field of maintaining and developing our IT systems,
entities that deal with the implementation and delivery of your order, i.e. entities that conduct courier activities, postal activities,
entities providing the company with accounting and legal support services,
Personal data processed in order to conclude or perform the contract and fulfill the Administrator's legal obligation will be kept for the duration of the contract, and after its expiry for the period necessary to:
after-sales customer service (e.g. handling complaints),
fulfillment of the Administrator's legal obligation (e.g. resulting from tax or accounting regulations.
We obtain personal data directly by accepting an order or by correspondence.
the right to access your personal data, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation whether the Administrator processes data and information regarding such processing,
the right to rectify data if the data processed by the Administrator is incorrect,
the right to supplement personal data if the data processed by the Administrator is incomplete,
the right to request the Administrator to delete data,
the right to request the Administrator to limit data processing,
the right to transfer data, i.e. the right to receive personal data provided to the Administrator and to send them to another administrator,
the right to object to data processing,
the right to lodge a complaint with the Polish supervisory authority,
the right to withdraw consent at any time (without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal).
The rights listed above can be exercised by contacting the above-mentioned Personal Data Administrator.
Personal data will not be transferred to the recipient in a third country (outside the European Union) or an international organization.
The administrator takes great care to protect personal data. The collected data is processed in accordance with the law for lawful purposes no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing. The administrator uses technical and organizational measures to protect the processed personal data,
in particular, it protects them against their disclosure to unauthorized persons, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable law, loss, alteration, damage, destruction.
The administrator provides the following technical measures to prevent the collection and modification of personal data sent electronically by unauthorized persons:
1. Access to the account only after providing an individual password and login,
2. Securing the data set against unauthorized access,
3. SSL certificate issued by Certum Domain Validation CA SHA2.
III. COOKIES AND PERFORMANCE DATA
1. The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies, the so-called Cookies are IT data, text files that are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity that places cookies on the Website User's end device and obtains access to them is the website operator www.empowerment-coaching.com , Holistica Limited Liability Company, Józefa Chełmońskiego 130F / 7, 31-340 Kraków,
4. Cookies are used for the purposes of:
a) adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs,
b) creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content,
c) maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website.
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" (session cookies) and "persistent" cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The Website uses the following 5 types of cookies:
6.1 "Necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website,
6.2 cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website: www.empowerment-coaching.com
6.3 "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the website pages.
6.4 "functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region of origin User, font size, website appearance, etc.,
6.5 "advertising" cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
7. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default.
Website users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can in particular be changed in such a way as to automatically block handling cookies
in the web browser settings or inform about their every posting in the device of the Website User. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available
in the software (web browser) settings.
9. Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
10. More information on cookies is available in the "Help" section in the browser's menu.