Can the coach change the light bulb?
Only the bulb itself can change!
Two colleagues are meeting. They talk about other classmates from elementary school.
- You know - says the first - Tom became a coach.
- What the hell is that? What is this industry?
- I don't know, probably mining. He says he frees up natural resources.
The coach comes to the doctor and the doctor says:
- On a scale of one to ten, you have a strong seven.
Why does the coach have a problem with a medical consultation?
Because the doctor at the coach's presence leaves the comfort zone.
Why can't a coach be a judge?
Because it is the client who is responsible for the process.
The coach comes to the doctor. The doctor asks:
- What is the purpose of your visit?
- And this is what we will work out during our conversation - the coach replies.