A certain star from heaven decided to come to Earth to help people.
"A star must not get too close to the Earth." Your fire would burn her. You can give people from your fire, at most a small spark to burn in their hearts, said the star mother-star.
The star did just that: it sent its spark of stars to Earth and ignited thousands of hearts with star fire. People raised their heads, their eyes lit up, and joyfully announced:
- I will write a poem that will fill the world with love and beauty!
- And I will build a majestic temple!
- I will plant a beautiful orchard in a barren desert!
Time has passed. Sparkle sadly noticed that only a few became true creators, and the rest forgot about their dreams.
The spark returned to the star family and cried:
- My fire turned out to be too weak. So what if he kindled thousands of hearts since many of them have gone out over time.
"Don't worry, starlet" - said the mom-star.
- You did what you could. With one spark you can light thousands of lamps. You did just that. But in order for the flames to never go out, each lamp must keep the fire with its own fuel.